Friday, June 13, 2008

Oppss sorry...again...

I need to make a formal apology...
I know what I said sounds rude and mean... I apologize for that... I just couldnt control the 'volume' of those words and they sound really 'loud'...
Please forgive me... Am now trying hard to 'lower down the volume'... And am still learning... I do not know how to show my feelings and how much I care in a more 'soft spoken' way as I was brought up under this environment - they shout to show how much they care...

Sometimes I dont think I deserve you, you are too good... Am not only ordinary but also loud. Shame on me!!! that you have to put up with my temper and bad behaviour... I seriously think I dont deserve... Do I?

1 comment:

SuN said...

안녕하세요 리후이씨
어떻게 지냈어요?
저도 잘 지냈어요.
회사에 어디있어요?
지금 저는 한굴이 학문이에요.
참 어려워요!!! 머리아파!!!ㅎㅎㅎ

리산 언니