Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Am spoilt...

Am spoilt..Not by my parents, but by you..
'You' who are you?How should I call you? A friend? More than that? A date? A crush?

I dont hav to do the chores when you are around. Even when you came to our house for dinner, you would wash the dishes for me. Am afraid when you are gone, am bk to the maid life...

I use my brain less these days coz you will guess what I want to say, when I lost the words. Am kinda scared that I would suffer alzheimer's disease at young age when you are not around...

I dont hav to spend a penny when I am with you coz You hav never allowed me to pay when we go out. Am scared one day if I left my money at home, I would neet to beg for food, when you are not around.

You've made me a parasite. Keep taking from you, but never benefit you. You've made me a spoilt child. Am scared when you are gone, I will cry like a abandoned kid at a dark and cold corner...I can see the dark corner is coming near...

No comments: