Sunday, March 1, 2009

Same old SH*T happening again...

After so many years, the same old Sh*t happening again. I totally have confidence in you. Why do you want to say sth like that to shake my confidence. Well, I definitely understand that you just want to wake me up from this ignorance that I fall in.

I kept looking for reasons, excuses for you. I understand that we need time. We are both still young. We need time for our own. But they dont see it. They dont understand how we live.

All the sudden, their words recall some memories in the past. They are just being protective. They are just afraid I will be hurt again, waiting for something that will not blossom.

You shook me, scolding me that I should stop being silly again, said I should have learnt from the mistake. I am hurt that you dont see what I believe in. I am sad that I did not protect you enough. I am falling because I am falling deep and hard again.

No comments: