Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A misinterpreted news

Well, I didnt know it was I or the wave of the fm isnt that strong at this area... I heard a man was killed at my mom's hometown...as it has been 12 hours we have not contacted each other, my heart, shrunk, and I started linking some silly stories in my mind. I couldnt make a phone call to confirm as I was afraid that "what if he's sleeping, I'd have woke him up with my own silly imagination." I couldnt check online, as I was busy preparing the test paper for my students and material for the class of the day. I left him a msg. "Baby...if you see this msg,pls reply..hugz"

I couldnt tell how hard it was to hold the fear, to hold the tears stay behind the eyes...It was really hard to teach with a happy face, I mean hyperactive face, as my students are all kids. I almost had a personality split. Looking at the mobile, hoping for a reply from him.

Suddenly the phone vibrated, it was him...It was HIM!!!! What a relief...

I'm grateful that he's fine as usual, laughing at my foolishness...

No comments: