Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's complicated

The relationship of all things in life is complicated from the beginning.

It's hard, from the starts, I know when I decided to make the move.
It's going to be hard, I know when I took up the role.
There'll be lots of questions, I'll drown,
I know, and I should be prepared.
We will be fine, that's what I hope.
We will be great, that's what I wish.

Basically, I dont know what I want to blog... there are so much things I wanna say but I dont know how to put them in sentence. There are so much doubts I wanna make clear of, but I dont know where to start. There are so many questions I wanna ask, but I dont know who to ask. There are so many empty places I should fill with a full-stop, but I dont know why I should stop. There are many times I wanna run away, but I dont know Why I should run, Where I should hide, Who exactly I wanna run away from and What should I do after running away.

and that's why, am still stucked here, cracking my head, crying in the pillow for a reason. Or no reason.

이것은 생활이다...그리고 이것은 복잡합니다...

2 comments:

SuN said...

동생야

언제 시간있어요?
이푸이는 만나고 싶어요.

삼팥 산누나

Amanda said...

If it's meant to be, it will be my dear.. don't worry about the ending, enjoy the process :)